The 24th Annual Feast: November 6, 2017, NYC
New York’s Premier Culinary Event!
PIER SIXTY, Chelsea Piers, New York, NY
Monday, November 6, 2017, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Join us for an evening of gastronomical extravagance featuring world-class wines and the inspired creations of New York’s top chefs.
The festivities, supporting CHC’s programs and services for people with hearing loss, include a walk-around food and wine tasting, seated dessert, and fabulous Silent and Live auctions. The Silent Auction goes live October 30th, but you can register to bid and receive updates today.
The Feast is presented in cooperation with our longstanding partner Wine Spectator! Here are a few of the expected highlights:
- Presentation of the Eleanor Roosevelt Humanitarian Award to Brian Selznick, author, illustrator and screenwriter of “Wonderstruck,” the acclaimed children’s story and soon-to-be released motion picture;
- Appearances by NYC’s community of broadcasters, including our distinguished Broadcast Chair, Bill Ritter, of Channel 7 Eyewitness News (learn more);
- Tastings from 32 of NYC’s top restaurants, including Becco – big thank you to our incredible Chef Chair, William Gallagher! – Gramercy Farmer & The Fish, Taboon, Pinch Chinese, Tavern62, Les Marais, Felidia and more (learn more);
- Wines and spirits from across the globe (learn more);
- Exceptional prizes in our live and silent auctions (stay tuned for more).
Subscribe to our e-newsletter The Buzz to get all the latest news on The Feast and much more!
Thank you to our Feast Corporate Sponsors:
Attend a New York Comedy Show and Support Hearing Loss Healthcare!
On Wednesday, April 19th at 5:30 p.m., the Center for Hearing and Communication will host its 31st Annual Comedy Night at Caroline’s on Broadway. Since 1985 CHC has brought classic New York Comedy to thousands of people of all hearing abilities. Real time captioning, infrared listening system and sign language interpreters ensure our audience never misses the punch line, providing access to live comedy that can’t be found anywhere else.
CHC, a not for profit hearing health agency, provides life-affirming hearing healthcare to over 20,000 annually. We are committed to improving the quality of life for infants, children (including my daughter – born with profound hearing loss and who now wears cochlear implants) and adults with all degrees of hearing loss as well as children with listening, learning and auditory challenges.
Tickets are $75 and include two drinks.
If you find yourself in New York City and would like to attend – please let me know! I would love to see you there!